Friday, July 6, 2012

Shilou and the new girl

The little one seemed a bit skeptical in the beginning:


But the curiosity took over after the new arrival finally had some clothes on.


And now they seem very friendly and trying to get to know each other.


I'm still waiting for her name though. And her personality. And for ME to stop being skeptical.

And sorry for the not so great pictures, especially in the last entry. The new camera (WOHO!) and me is not best friends, yet. Or maybe it is the flash and macro that is not best friends, because the flash didn't pop up...I guess it thought there was light enough already. I hope that I can find a way around that. Oh well, time will tell. I have a lot to learn :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats! I hope the three of you will be able to bond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping that too. Keep your fingers crossed for us?


      One doll is one doll. Two dolls is...well, I guess I'm stuck now for real,
      or what do you say? =P

      Delete